Send Joe's Ribs Reheating Video
Check out the video above and detailed instructions below to expertly reheat our ribs in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- Remove vacuum sealed package(s) from freezer and place in refrigerator at least 24 hours prior to reheating.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Remove the ribs from the package(s) and wrap with foil.
(To prevent sticking, spray foil lightly with cooking spray.)
- Place the wrapped ribs on a rimmed cookie sheet and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, turn the ribs over and continue to heat for an additional 15 minutes.
- Take the ribs out of the oven, remove from foil and place back in the oven for an additional 5 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 155° F has been reached.
- Remove from oven.
- Place ribs on a cutting board, bone side (underside) facing up. Using a sharp chef's knife, cut between each bone. Once all bones are separated, flip the entire slab back over and serve. Brush with barbecue sauce before serving, if desired.