Before they were award-winning restaurateurs, our owners, Jeff and Joy Stehney, were prize-winning competition barbecue cooks. Their competition barbecue team, named Slaughterhouse Five, has won some of America's most prestigious barbecue contests, including the following:
Grand Champion, American Royal Open, 1993
Grand Champion, American Royal Invitational, 1995
1st Place Sausage, American Royal Invitational, 1997
1st Place Brisket, American Royal Invitational, 1999
1st Place Pork, American Royal Open, 2000
1st Place Pork, American Royal Invitational, 2001
Grand Champion, World Brisket Open, 1992
Reserve Grand Champion, Jack Daniel's World BBQ Championship, 1995
1st Place Pork, Jack Daniel's World BBQ Championship, 1992
1st Place Brisket, Jack Daniel's World BBQ Championship, 1993
1st Place Chicken, Jack Daniel's World BBQ Championship, 1996
Kansas City Barbeque Society "Team-of-the-Year", 1993
This crowd-pleasing combo is a tribute to the team's scores of championships and features five delicious smoked meats.
Gluten and MSG free
- Whole pork shoulder (click for reheat info) – One package, 2 lbs.
- Sliced brisket – One package, 1 lb.
- House-made sausage links – One package, 1 lb.
- Smokie Joe – chopped brisket and pork, in barbecue sauce – One container, 1.5 lbs.
- Smoked sliced turkey – One package 1 lb.
- Joe's Kansas City Bar-B-Que Sauce - Two 15 oz. bottles