Buffalo Chicken Dip
It's not game day without buffalo chicken dip. This tailgate staple is easy, cheesy and tastes even better when our smoked, pulled chicken is involved. Check out the recipe below for a savory twist to take this popular appetizer up a notch.
- 2 (8 ounce) blocks of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup ranch dressing (or blue cheese dressing, if preferred)
- 3/4 cup hot sauce of your choosing
- 1 (16 ounce) package of Joe's Smoked Pulled Chicken (chopped or pulled smaller)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese to cover the top
- scallions for topping (optional)
- chips, celery and carrots for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce together until smooth.
- Fold in chicken and black pepper.
- Pour the dip into a greased pie pan or 8” x 8” square pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Top with the shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Top with scallions and serve.