Send Joe's Brisket Reheating Video
If you're reheating two pounds or less of our sliced brisket, the hot water method is preferred. However, if your package did not retain its seal, refer to the full reheating guide to use the oven method.
- Remove vacuum sealed package(s) from freezer and place in refrigerator at least 24 hours prior to reheating.
- If reheating 1 pound of brisket, place 3 quarts of water in a large sauce pan or stock pot. If reheating 2 pounds, use 4 quarts of water.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Place the entire vacuum sealed package(s) of brisket in the pot and turn off the heat. Don't worry, the plastic package(s) is specifically designed to withstand the heat. Remove the pot from the hot burner.
- Let brisket sit in hot water for 10 minutes.
- With tongs, remove vacuum sealed package(s). The brisket is ready to serve.