Send Joe's Burnt Ends Reheating Video
If you're reheating 2 pounds or less of our burnt ends, the hot water method is preferred. If your bag appears to have lost its seal, please refer to our full reheating guide for the oven method.
- Remove vacuum sealed package(s) from freezer and place in refrigerator at least 24 hours prior to reheating.
- If reheating 1 pound of burnt ends, place 3 quarts of water in an 8-quart sauce pan or stock pot. If reheating 2 pounds, use 4 quarts of water.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Place the entire vacuum sealed package(s) of burnt ends in the pot and turn off the heat. Don't worry, the plastic package(s) is specifically designed to withstand the heat. Remove the pot from the hot burner.
- Let package sit in hot water for 15 minutes.
- With tongs, remove package(s) from water. Cut open, remove burnt ends and serve.