Send Joe's Whole Smoked Turkey Breast Reheating Video
Check out the video above and the detailed instructions below for the preferred reheating method for our whole smoked turkey breast, deliciously coated in our blend of barbecue seasoning.
- Let turkey breast thaw in refrigerator for 48 hours. Before reheating, allow turkey breast to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Remove turkey breast from packaging and rewrap in aluminum foil (to prevent sticking, first spray aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray).
- Place foil-wrapped turkey breast in shallow roasting pan. Heat at 350° F for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and carefully remove foil. Place turkey breast back in pan and return to oven and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove turkey breast from oven and allow it to rest for 15 minutes before slicing.